Stephanie joined Garrey, Woner, Hoffmaster & Peshek in January 2013 as an associate when she relocated to Arizona. Prior to that, Stephanie served as a judicial law clerk with Florida’s Third District Court of Appeal in Miami, Florida for three years. Since joining the firm, Stephanie has focused primarily in the area of personal injury, particularly insurance defense. She also practices in the areas of wrongful death, construction defect, products liability, and catastrophic injuries.
Stephanie is involved with the State Bar of Arizona Young Lawyers Division, serving on the networking committee and was elected Secretary for the 2013-2014 term. With the Young Lawyers Division, Stephanie strives to promote professional networking opportunities and education for young lawyers in Arizona. Stephanie also volunteers with the local Susan G. Komen affiliate for Central and Northern Arizona, serving each year on the affiliate’s Race for the Cure Committee. Outside of her work and volunteering, Stephanie enjoys spending her time with her husband John camping, hiking, and traveling.
- Stetson University School of Law, J.D., 2009
- Stetson University, M.B.A., 2009
- Stetson University, B.B.A., 2005
- State Bar of Arizona Young Lawyers Division
- Arizona Association of Defense Counsel
- Maricopa County Bar Association
- Arizona Asian American Bar Association
- Arizona Women Lawyers Association
- Arizona, 2012
- United States District Court, Arizona, 2013
- Florida, 2009 (inactive)