Stephanie joined Garrey, Woner, Hoffmaster & Peshek in January 2013 as an associate when she relocated to Arizona. Prior to that, Stephanie served as a judicial law clerk with Florida’s Third District Court of Appeal in Miami, Florida for three years. Since joining the firm, Stephanie has focused primarily in the area of personal injury, particularly insurance defense. She also practices in the areas of wrongful death, construction defect, product liability, and general liability. Stephanie has represented an array of businesses, individuals, and governmental entities in personal injury, property damage, or breach of contract matters. She strives to advocate for her clients, providing strategic counseling and legal advice on the matters at hand, and going above and beyond to help her clients in and out of the courtroom.
Outside of her work and volunteering, Stephanie enjoys spending her time with her family. She loves to go camping, hiking, and traveling with her husband and two daughters.
- Stetson University School of Law, J.D., 2009
- Stetson University, M.B.A., 2009
- Stetson University, B.B.A., 2005
- State Bar of Arizona Young Lawyers Division
- Arizona Association of Defense Counsel
- Maricopa County Bar Association
- Arizona Asian American Bar Association
- Arizona Women Lawyers Association
- Arizona, 2012
- United States District Court, Arizona, 2013
- Florida, 2009